SEA Company provides services in designing and manufacturing of printed circuit boards (PCB).
Our designers develop PCB routing in accordance with client’s requirements and specifications. We design single-layer, double-layer and multilayer PCBs (up to 20 layers) with dead or hidden vias; metal core PCBs; flexible and flexibly-rigid PCBs; radio frequencies and super-high frequencies PCBs, etc.
Our staff develop PCBs of any complexity as promptly as practicable. One should e-mail us technical specification to start the ball rolling. After approval for details we start up PCB development in strict accordance with the specifications and SOW.
PCB manufacturing specification:
• Number of layers: 1 - 20;
• Size of the billet (max):450 mm x 540 mm (up to 600 mm x 1000 mm);
• Stuft: FR1, FR2, FR3, FR4, CEM1, CEM2, Me-base (aluminum, copper, steel, flexible, RF materials;
• PCB thickness: 0.2 mm - 3.0 mm (standard 1.5 mm);
• Minimum dimensions: 10 mm to 10 mm;
• Foil thickness: 9 μm, 18 μm, 35 μm, 70 μm, 105 μm (standard 35 micron);
• Minimum conductor width: 0.2 mm (GOST), 0.1 mm (IPC);
• Minimum clearance between conductors: 0.2 mm (GOST), 0.1 mm (IPC);
• Minimum pad size: 0.4 mm (GOST), 0.2 mm (IPC);
• Minimum plated-through-hole diameter: 0.3 mm (GOST), 0.2 mm (IPC);
• Minimum thickness of inner layer: 0.2 mm (GOST), 0.1 mm (IPC);
• Protective mask covering the surface layer of copper: Hot tinning POS-63 (HASL), immersion gold, immersion silver, flux finishing of copper pads (OSP), ROHS and other (standard HASL coating);
• Colors of mask coating: green, blue, red, black, white (standard: green);
• Silkscreen (text and marks) is available from both sides;
• Color marking coating: white, yellow, black (standard: white);
• Processing: scribing, milling, stamping;
• Electrical testing - manufacture of test prods or "flying probe, adapter" method;
• Packing: simple mica packaging (GOST) or vacuum polyethylene packaging (IPC);
• Turnaround time (typical): 14 days (GOST) (short-term: up to 5 days); from 3-4 weeks (IPC);
Printed circuit boards are produced in accordance with IPC-A-600F (Acceptability of Printed Boards) or GOST 23752-79, as well as RoHS Directive.
The quality management systems of PCB manufacturers are certified in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001.